We have fixed an issue in Tellus PAM regarding database upgrades.
This problem occurred when the customer upgraded from release (and had a build of Tellus DB ≥ 285) to release 3. This resulting in problems adding the license for release 3.
We have alos fixed a issue with SourceTech Tellus backup script. This problem resulted in that no backup of TellusDB was added in the Tellus backup.
In Tellus Web we have fixed and issue when syncing to Tellus from Active Directory using SourceTech AD Sync. Problem occured when sync a phone number that was bound to a number translator where area code 1 or area code 2 was missing.